Sunday, June 12, 2011

Devotees Experience With Sai Baba

        RENUKA- MUMBAI
    We had done a job for one of the Govt. Agencies. The work was finished, but the officer-in-charge was not releasing the final payment. (For reasons only known to him). We were trying to get the money in all possible ways. The amount involved was a considerably big one, because of this we underwent a lot of financial problems. When we go there personally, he would somehow get the news and escape. We never get him on his seat. All of our phone calls were ignored by him.
    One Thursday, I did the Sai charitra Parayan. I read the complete book “Prayan” in one day. I did this with full faith on Sai Baba & with full devotion.
    Believe me or not, we got a call from the said officer-in-charge at around 7.30am the very next day, i.e. Friday, telling that our cheque for the full amount is ready & we can send our manager across to collect it. The same person, who was continuously ignoring our calls, called up himself. He was feeling very guilty for this delay & was repeatedly saying Sorry.
This is the power of our Sai. For a non-devotee this may be a co-incidence. But for us, yes, I saw his hands in this. It is my beloved Sai's miracle.
        RUCHI - MUSSOORIE
    Actually I was looking for a job for the last one year but in vain. One day I just went to a family for some work. They are big sai devotees. There the lady of the house showed me her pooja room which was full of beautiful and rare Sai pictures. There I prayed Baba to get me a job and through Sai's will I got a job in June 2006.I bought a Sai picture and some books on Sai with my first salary. And from that day I have been in love with Sai wholeheartedly. He is everything for me. He is the best I could have ever had in my life. He is always with me guiding me in everything, in every moment.

        DURGADEVI -     OKLAHOMA, USA
        One day my marriage got fixed with a person who was unknown to me, as it was arrange. I literally cried in front of baba's photo and asked him if your blessing are there, I would like to see you there. Devotees you wont believe, when photographs came to our home, me and my family members were turning around the photographs, I saw Sai Babas image in the yagna where me and my husband doing some pooja. It was really unbelievable. Thus I came to know that baba is very happy about the marriage and he came there as a person to bless me and myhusband.

        LAKSHMI KUMARI -U.K
    I am proud to say that I am a devotee of Shirdi Sai. From my birth I suffered a lot and after my marriage also I was not happy. I did’nt came to know when I became Sai’s devotee. I used to pray and prepare Naivaidya for Him and distribute among my class students. With His help only I got up my son qualified and he became  an engineer into midst of my difficulties. Now he is in Canada. Decently employed. I couldn't get my immigration to Canada for 4 years. One day my unexpected friend came to my home and gave me Shri Sai Satcharitha and asked me to read it within 7 days. I did as she said. To my surprise, the 5th day I came to know that I got my permanent visa. In so many circumstances Sai Baba is with me and with my entire family. Thanks a lot to Sai Baba and my panamas to His feet.

        RAGESH- HYDERABAD
    I never knew Baba I thought he is also a human and I never believe on him. One day my wife Girija whom I love, took me to a temple at  Chennai. It was a great view to see the temple, also I was facing a great problem to get a good job but even after trying a lot I was not able to get a good job. Finally I prayed Baba to get me a good job. With the blessings of Baba I was able to attend the interview of Pergo India Pvt. Ltd. at Chennai. I was not so sure that I will get the job but Girija asked me not to worry. Baba will help you when your interview and leave the rest to him. As he said “why fear when I am here”. Anyway the next week I got the job.

        NESAM -SINGAPORE
    When Baba calls you to Shirdi, He clears  all obstacles and even perform miracles to ensure that your journey is safe and pleasurable.
    Can you believe that when I was at Bangalore airport, waiting to take the internal flight to Pune, the airport's sound system was playing a bhajan that translated into "Come to Shiridi". At Shirdi, we only had one day to spend, but we managed to observe all 4 arathis and for each arathi, we progressively received closer and closer darshan because we met people who helped us get VIP darshan. For our last darshan, we were right in front of Shirdi Baba, with no one blocking our view. After being blessed at Shirdi, I was tensed up on my return journey, as I was carring two luggages and the security officer was only allowing one hand luggage. But, out of the blue, another security officer took over and allowed me to enter without any problem. Strangers just came forward to help and guide us, and when I reflect, it is like what is written in the Satcharitha, where Shirdi Baba takes the form of different people to help and guide his devotees. I encourage all to visit Shirdi at least once in their lifetime to receive His blessings and grace, and to experience God's miracles.

    JUHI  VOHRA -CHANDIGARH
    In Jan 2007 I was in India and had foot problem for a month since a small glass piece pierced my foot a month back in Dec 2006. On Jan 5th 2007 I went to Shirdi Mandir as planned before and when I entered the main hall limping, I started to pray in front of Sai Murti and all of a sudden I put my foot down with no pain and then we have to move immediately since others also get Darshan and I just can't believe myself-I walked normally without limping and no pain too. Its the truth and not made up story- Sai Ram please do solve my major problem soon and I firmly believe that Sai will take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment